Venue for face to face meeting with SEND re visit Inspection Team Confirmed
There will be a chance for Shropshire parent carers to talk directly to the Ofsted and CQC Inspection Team as part of the Shropshire SEND Inspection revisit next week.
The meeting details are:
22nd November 10am - 11pm
Arthur Rowley Lounge
Shrewsbury Town Football Club
Montgomery Waters Meadow
The room is on the ground floor and fully accessible
To enable us to book refreshments please email PACC on email@example.com to confirm your attendance
The inspectors are looking for feedback in response to the following key questions:
- In the last three years (since the area SEND inspection of Shropshire in January 2020): Have services for children and young people in Shropshire improved?
- Since January 2020, if your child has an education, health and care plan (EHCP), do the all the right professionals contribute to the plan, including health and social care professionals?
- Since January 2020, if your child has an EHCP, do you feel the plan describes your child’s needs and the help they should receive? Does this lead to meaningful outcomes, especially the health and social care outcomes?
- Since January 2020, if your child has been referred for speech and language therapy, how long did you have to wait for the assessment?
- Since January 2020, if your child has been referred for ASD and/or ADHD assessments and diagnoses, how long did you have to wait for an assessment?
- Since January 2020, has your child been suspended or permanently excluded from school? How have they been supported to return to full-time education?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about what is working well or what could be better for children and young people with SEND and their families in Shropshire?
< Back to News List